Transom assemblies and engine room makeover

1101112131416»

Comments

• YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Bay Port and Lefroy are owned by MLM. Bay Port does not allow anyone present during launch - either you pay for them to summerize your engines and move the boat to the slip or you wait until after the lockdown to “self launch”. 

Ontario.ca website says that if you have an RV and an annual contract at a campground you can use it but a boat at a marina on an annual contract is no go?!

Also a bunch of boat launch ramps are closed but I don’t see why?!

2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grahamu said:
    ... For greater certainty, nothing in this Order precludes ...
    Well that's as clear as mud.  A marina can't do anything except, well, it can do any of the things a marina normally does.  
  • GrahamuGrahamu Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭
    This just came in which clarifies the rules as of yesterday.

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Simcoe, I do agree the black or navy hulls look really sharp when cleaned up.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grahamu said:
    This just came in which clarifies the rules as of yesterday.

Brutal.  Is anyone advocating for us?
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • SimcoeRinker400SimcoeRinker400 Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    Man, I opened a can of worms 🪱 on the lock down.  My marine is pretty cool 😎 I could launch tomorrow but I have things to finish plus the weather looks like crap for the next couple of weeks.  Dream-Inn once you start keeping up the hull it gets easier to look after.  We will see lol.. :smile:
    2008 Rinker 400 EC 
    2015 Scarab 165G
    Laser Sailboat
    2002 Seadoo Explorer
    2023 Seadoo Spark Trixx x 2
  • tricountytrailtricountytrail Member Posts: 186 ✭✭
    LaRea said:
    I've been making slow progress.  Today I installed the batteries, built the battery cables, installed shiny new insulation on the bulkhead, and reassembled the breaker panel.  I busted the breaker that serves the cabin DC power ... at $50 each, I'll be more careful next time.  

For $100, I got a hydraulic crimper and enough ring terminals to build everything I need.  Most of the OEM connectors were in rough shape and needed to be replaced.  

Do you have a sketch of the proper way the batterys are connected to isolator, charger, engines, and battery switches along with house and generator batteries?

Do you have a sketch of the proper way the batterys are connected to isolator, charger, engines, and battery switches along with house and generator batteries?
    This diagram shows how my primary battery cables are wired, but it doesn't include the alternators, isolator or charger.  

Thanks I want to double check mine.
    What battery monitor did you go with must have missed that I one of your great write ups?
    It's a Blue Sea Systems 7517, which is a remote display for the 7522 battery charger.