Options

Were talking canals here

12346»

Comments

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We took a 100 mile + sight seeing boat ride today, intercoastal waterway, saw dolphins, very picturesque. My boat is still a little small for this, but fun warm day. 
     Map from Placida fl 6499 Boca Grande Causeway Placida FL 33946 to Venice Florida
    Little Gasparilla Island  Florida  httpswwwstopsleepgocomvacation-rentalsfloridaunited-  Gasparilla  island Little gasparilla island Great vacation spots

6001 Boca Grande Causeway E58 Boca Grande FL 33921 - MLS D6103590 -  Coldwell Banker
    We found a party cove as such, nice beach,  there were too many hot chicks lightly clad.

Boat Name : 

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spring Break Cometh
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    randy56 said:
    We took a 100 mile + sight seeing boat ride today, intercoastal waterway, saw dolphins, very picturesque. My boat is still a little small for this, but fun warm day. 
     Map from Placida fl 6499 Boca Grande Causeway Placida FL 33946 to Venice Florida
    Little Gasparilla Island  Florida  httpswwwstopsleepgocomvacation-rentalsfloridaunited-  Gasparilla  island Little gasparilla island Great vacation spots

6001 Boca Grande Causeway E58 Boca Grande FL 33921 - MLS D6103590 -  Coldwell Banker
    We found a party cove as such, nice beach,  there were too many hot chicks lightly clad.

Too many? Don't know about that. But I do know I would give them the best 15 seconds of their lives.
  • Options
    Winding down,

This week the wind has been rooring 15  to 25 my rule is I do not  go out if it is 15 mph or more. Friday and Saturday it finally calm down. Took the wife out Friday, when she goes with me,  I do not fish as much, let her have the fun, I become 1 st mate and boat captain. She caught 5 sharks, all about 2 ft, 2 catfish, and a stingray. The stingray broke the pole, well it was a bluegill pole. Saturday I went fishing with my neighbor he has a new 24 ft skeeter CC with 300 hp yam, we caught sheepshead and drum. picture of small shark wife caught and stingray. That's the broken end of the pole you see on the stingray.  Notice  water and clarity it is about 3 ft. Stingray was about 2.5 ft across. What a fight it was. All caught on live shrimp. 

Had the last supper with Handy and Darlene, as we head for home on Monday. He love's Italian, so we meet at a quaint little restaurant,  in Cape Coral, drank wine and had a good time.

Sunday we pack, say our good bye, to a wonderful first snowbird winter in FL. 

Boat Name : 

• Options
    Wow, great day and evening it was!
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!. Is that a juvenile Hammerhead? Nice size ray also. I've only ever caught those if I let my bait sit on bottom too long, but never one that size.
    Seems like you enjoyed your first winter as a snowbird. Would you do it again?
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    I am going to be a snowbird one day. Can't stand midwest winters.
  • Options
    Yes, we are doing it again. Been looking at house rentals since we got her for next year. Most likely will have a bigger boat next year. 

Last post: Your turn.

I was drawn to go to a boat show the last day here.  found one i liked, every thing about it except the price. Did not include trailer.  In talking to the dealers, they kept telling the story of how hard it is to get boats. One a G3 pontoon dealer said the company is 3500 boats behind are were not going to take any more orders. 
    50% had sold signs on them, all this weekend. 

Boat Name : 

• Options
    That Cobia was nice. Did you go inside @randy56?
  • Options
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭
    J3ff said:
    lol, the B3 would never make it 15 years!! 
    Mine have - past that.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/