Options

What did you do to your boat today

Comments

• Options
    SimcoeRinker400SimcoeRinker400 Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    @LaRea I come from the flying side of things and don't run below 1/4 tank.  Now I was thinking of using this module I think it would be more accurate with the oms readings..

https://yachtdevicesus.com/products/4-tank-adapter-ydta-04?_pos=1&_sid=ef60e4eb2&_ss=r
    2008 Rinker 400 EC 
    2015 Scarab 165G
    Laser Sailboat
    2002 Seadoo Explorer
    2023 Seadoo Spark Trixx x 2
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,541 mod
    @SimcoeRinker400 that's the adapter I bought.  I just need to figure out how to hook them up.  Life interfered with the project.

I never run below 1/4 tank.  Well, sometimes I get below 1/4 tank, but it's always my fault and never the tank's fault.    :D 
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    Today - sadly took her over ready to haul and store for the winter. Taylor’s face says it all. :(

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    One winter project is to methodically take off each piece of seating upholstery and give it a deep cleaning and conditioning. I've figured out how to get seat backs off but not the main seat and this corner piece. Anybody know how they're attached?

• Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my seats has industrial Velcro holding it in place. Does it budge at all when lifting?
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    YYZRC said:
    One of my seats has industrial Velcro holding it in place. Does it budge at all when lifting?
    The little corner end piece shifts fore-and-aft. It feels like a mechanical attachment of some kind. The seat backs have Velcro at the top and are held in place with the little "hooks."
    The long seat itself doesn't budge at all. It may be Velcro, I was just afraid to pull too hard and break something.
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Give tgat seat a yank...I have a 270 it is velcroed down but good- that seat back there has snaps that when you pull away has storage , at least on the 270. I re did all those seats- the seat backs at the stern I removed the screws and have hooks so all my seating can easily be removed for cleaning and storage, except the helm.  
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,557 mod
    I have one with no storage under it that is velcroed down real good, like others have mentioned.  It wasn't going anywhere!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭
    TonyG13 said:
    One winter project is to methodically take off each piece of seating upholstery and give it a deep cleaning and conditioning. I've figured out how to get seat backs off but not the main seat and this corner piece. Anybody know how they're attached?

if you don't mind posting some pics where the screw are locate to remove the seating upholstery. thx
  • Options
    oscar1 said:
    TonyG13 said:

if you don't mind posting some pics where the screw are locate to remove the seating upholstery. thx
    @oscar1 - I moved this info over to a new thread: https://rinkerboats.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/13775/rinker-310-320-random-topics#latest
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's nice to break up all the white. Looks good!! 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭
    It looks great.  A few 85 degree days will take those wrinkles right out.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Options
    SpyderwebSpyderweb Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    Very sharp. I like the 2 tone.
  • Options
    captkevincaptkevin Member Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Nicely done. 2 tone looks good.
    2004 232
    2021 Yamaha Fx svho
  • Options
    Yes, the two tone looks awesome, whish I would have thought of that re doing mine....but I'm happy with the result...
  • Options
    I'm just about done buffing on mine...I wonder how many hours I have in it...I hope if I get a good coat of was on it that it will hold up a little better...sure is looking good!
  • Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭
    rasbury said:
    I'm just about done buffing on mine...I wonder how many hours I have in it...I hope if I get a good coat of was on it that it will hold up a little better...sure is looking good!
    @rasbury
    Fake news - unless you show pics.....

Lol
    246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    mattie said:
    rasbury said:
    @rasbury
    Fake news - unless you show pics.....

Lol

Ras is the guy who actually read Playboy “for the articles”.
    Post edited by YYZRC on
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    They had articles? I'm not sure I have a finish to brag about but looks better than it did...I could have been quicker with paper but did not want to lose more gelcoat than I needed to...
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭
    Took out the microwave and replaced the sink faucet,finished the trim on the floor from last year added a shelf in the small clothes closet 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Should be able to wrap up getting mine cleaned. I have to wax around the helm- with our rivers still above flood for several weeks, guess it goes back to storage until next month. I want to run it a bit, would like to change oil and filters but need to get some other stuff around the house before the holidays . I did quit my job so will have some spare time. Figure I will find something after the first of the year, not sure I will stay in Fleet sales or not- 30 years of dealing with Ford. The Fleet business is really changing and not for the better- all brands are having their way with retail sales including the dealers making record profits. I sincerely believe inflation by definition is not here- it's just pure greed but that is another topic...
  • Options
    Pat310Pat310 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hauled out tues, waxed yesterday and ready for a long winters nap 😢
  • Options
    Looks awesome! Our southern boats spend so much time in the sun- I wish I had covered storage. I've thought about making something to cover the bow across the bow rails just to block some of the sun but not collect water- mesh material of some sort.. I have a good cover for it otherwise..
  • Options
  • Options
    Pat310 said:

Hauled out tues, waxed yesterday and ready for a long winters nap 😢
    Normally out so late? Take the drives off I see.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

• Options
    About this time each year. Got two rides in November You come out by when you want to go back in. I asked to go in 2nd week of may. Drives are removed and serviced by marina
  • Options
    Our docks are out 1st November weekend and power and water cut the week before so mid to end Oct for us. My drives were done at winterization and oil changes and back on.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”