Options

NHL hockey thread

Comments

• Options
    PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't too long ago that the pens were always ranked among the biggest (weight) teams in the NHL and had more than a few bruisers, instigators and their own fair share of goons.

I don't think the pens have any answer for Wilson one on one but the Bruins certainly do and I'd like for them to take each other out before the pens play either of them
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,469 admin
    A bruiser or a fighter is fine. My problem is someone who intentionally tries to hurt people. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    A bruiser or a fighter is fine. My problem is someone who intentionally tries to hurt people. 
    Then say something about the Philly player who hurt Wilson you hypocrite!!!!!
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,623 mod
    When Wilson and Frederic dance.

Three Stooges Punch GIF
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    I didn't see it. Don't know what happened
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    raybo3 said:
    Well educate yourself Barney Rubble
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    raybo3 said:
    Well educate yourself Barney Rubble
    Listen you little ball suck, Wilson is a dirt bag and has a bulls eye on him. I could give a rats a$$ what happens to him. If someone cheapshot him then they deserve whatever punishment the league gives them. Nobody should be intentionally injured but someone forgot to tell dirtbag Wilson that. 
  • Options
    Pens used to have both Matthew Barnaby and Marty McSorely on their teams.  I've seen a few true goons.

They also had Goddard and Leroux who were true heavy weight fighters.

Barnaby was one of the most hated players in the NHL but at 5ft 9 he showed no fear taking on guys like Pronger.  Wilson runs from anyone his size or bigger.  Wilson is about as respected as Claude Lemieux.  Anyone else remember how Cam Neely drug Claude across the ice after he refused to drop gloves?
  • Options
    Right on @PickleRick. I hated Claude Lemieux and Ulf Samuelsson. Barnaby was just a little twerp. lol
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    Listen you little ball suck, ... 
    "Reservation for Mr. Angry, party of one, Mr. Angry, your table is ready"   :D
  • Options
    @LaRea lol not angry at handy just trying to straighten him out and showing him the light...lol
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    @LaRea lol not angry at handy just trying to straighten him out and showing him the light...lol
    You can shine that light where the sun don’t shine. 
  • Options
    I think me and handy should have a TV show. Who wants to fund it...lol
  • Options
    @raybo3 is actually Ray Magliozzi from Car Talk.  
  • Options
    Ray can't be on TV. Not only would he break the camera but he has no class, zero. 
  • Options
    No class? Have you ever once went back and looked at some of your posts? We only tolerate you because we feel bad for you. We are an equal opportunity forum....
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Shut up @raybo3, @Handymans342 is my hero and I want to be just like him other than his short comings as a boat owner!  😝😝😝😝
  • Options
    Wow @PickleRick where did you go wrong in life if you want to be like him? Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Even @LaRea likes most of my qualities. 
  • Options
    I have Handy's face tattooed on my forearm.  I want to have Handy's baby.  

Handy doesn't sleep with a gun under his pillow -- he sleeps with a pillow under his gun.  He can kill two stones with one bird.  When Handy was exposed to COVID-19, the virus had to stay in quarantine for a month.  
  • Options
    Handy sounds a lot like Chuck Norris.  When @Handymans342 attends a feminist convention he comes back with his shirt ironed and freshly made sandwiches.
  • Options
    Holy smokes handy is Charles Manson....... Anoint him, Anoint him, Anoint him.....lol
  • Options
    Just imagine if I had enough sense to buy a boat
  • Options
    When Handy threatened to give his boat's generator a roundhouse kick to the carburetor, it started making power by cold fusion.  

Handy doesn't need a boat because he walks on water.
  • Options
    Diesels dont have carbs 
  • Options
    Diesels dont have carbs 
    Neither does green tea, but neither one belongs on an express cruiser.  HARDTOPS RULE
  • Options
    Best hockey thread ever!   Complete with chirping you normally only find on the ice.
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,590 mod
    I think all 3 of these old farts (Ray, Chris, Steve) on the ice would be fun to watch!  Heck, they probably couldn't skate far enough to even touch each other, let alone give a good bruise!  LOL! :smile: It would sure be entertaining though!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Dream_Inn said:
    I think all 3 of these old farts (Ray, Chris, Steve) on the ice would be fun to watch!  Heck, they probably couldn't skate far enough to even touch each other, let alone give a good bruise!  LOL! :smile: It would sure be entertaining though!
    Be careful what you wish for 🤣
  • Options
    Oh, I'd get bruised.  On my keister, from falling every five seconds.  I admire people who can skate.