Options

Happy Spring!

Comments

• Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭
    Just to clear this up, because obviously it is NOT.  

AL left, because of the attitude from the LEFT leaning people on this thread, who like to feel superior demanding links, to debunk their sheepish belief in their lying government. 

Nice work.  The most knowledgeable person on this site is gone.   
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 798 ✭✭✭
    I am on another boating site and there is a heated thread in there similar to this one. Lots of disagreement and some stuff getting too personal. Even in the heated 'battles' going on there when I jump to different thread the same guy I just ranted about is now like a dock buddy. Many of us are able to separate the COVID thread from the rest of the site. Some can't though. Those that can't probably shouldn't participate in the COVID threads but it is a free country. They just shouldn't get offended by things that are said in there. I (and many others) were called freeloaders and cheapskates cause we weren't paid supporters. After that anyone that posted anything bad about Biden or the vaccine that wasn't a paid supporter was instantly called freeloader and cheapskate by this same person. But those that supported Biden and the vaccine were not called these names. That is the childish behavior that creates tension on forums.
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    edited January 2022
    @boatman37 yeah, I believe I left that forum over a decade ago.  Way too opinionated there! I hated the fact that if you didn't pay, your opinion and anything you said meant nothing.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    I think after 2 years of this bs people have made up their mind where they stand on this issue 
    it’s not political it’s health and if someone posted some statement or link to something that will help someone make a informed decision or just dig a little past all the misinformation out there is good 

we’re all adults and you have to look past the childish insults 

• Options
    https://youtu.be/jWqQftNLRUQ

New Eric Clapton song and video 
    he had a rough go with the jab 
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    BULL       $hit ========= move to another country
    left - right - middle = why care
    stand up do whats right for YOUR country and state and its people
    dont belong to a partee just to follow =1 of our problems
    respect your country respect the office and whose in it
    if your dont like it = change it or Move = but dont continue to BASH it = if your so smart and great 
    i wonder why your not in office

just like this post = you have a choice = because you are free and have internet and can voice your opinion OR CHOOSE not to click on OMICRON

60 yr old white male = vaxed with booster = i believe in the USA - i believe in our country = i guess i am a SHEEP.
    i believe most are trying to do right = BUT yes as everything ones get caught up for fame and monies.

all i know is that eveyone that lives in another country wants to come to the united states and they love ben franklins.

sometimes people dont like what they hear or the truth   
    but whats really scary is how stupid some smart folks are

good day
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    That sucks @shawnmjr . It was just a matter of time at this point. Hopefully it stays mild for you.
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shawnmjr said:
    Well today I tested positive on a at home test. Going to schedule a PCR as soon as I can get one to know for sure. So far just a mild headache. 
    hope it doesnt get worse. I'm back to 100% normal and having a good time in life. Hopefully this one provides some protection vs the next one!!
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    @shawnmjr sorry to hear you got it. I am just getting over it and for a few days it really kicked my a$$. Starting to feel better now. Good luck and hopefully it won't be too bad.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to everyone! This sucks!
  • Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭
    @shawnmjr

Take care of yourself. 

It seems to be showing up everywhere. 'Like a fart in a bag'!
    246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options
    https://app.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=246-100-040

they just tried to pass a similar law in NY and it just got shot down 
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trip_n said:
    BULL       $hit ========= move to another country
    left - right - middle = why care
    stand up do whats right for YOUR country and state and its people
    dont belong to a partee just to follow =1 of our problems
    respect your country respect the office and whose in it
    if your dont like it = change it or Move = but dont continue to BASH it = if your so smart and great 
    i wonder why your not in office

just like this post = you have a choice = because you are free and have internet and can voice your opinion OR CHOOSE not to click on OMICRON

60 yr old white male = vaxed with booster = i believe in the USA - i believe in our country = i guess i am a SHEEP.
    i believe most are trying to do right = BUT yes as everything ones get caught up for fame and monies.

all i know is that eveyone that lives in another country wants to come to the united states and they love ben franklins.

sometimes people dont like what they hear or the truth   
    but whats really scary is how stupid some smart folks are

good day
    In the past two years I've seen more people say "move to another country" than I've seen in my whole life ... in fact I hardly recall even hearing that in the past.

Not sure that statement sits very well ... it's like someone saying, I wish you would just leave, instead of having to deal with them.

I do understand your point ... I'm one who says all the time ... stop complaining, no one cares ... get off your butt and do something about it ... 

But I don't think I'd tell anyone to find another country ... if this is home, it's home. PERIOD.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    everyone's emotions are running pretty high right now...
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    There being exposed now 
    Fauci is a fraud 
  • Options
    I don't think fair to treat someone who has spent his whole life in the study of what we are dealing with now as a fraud because his recommendation change. If the science changes then we get to change with it for the plus or the minus- does not mean he is a fraud. Does mean that if more info becomes available after what two years in that adaptations can happen, we should not be happy about it.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    well right now he at a senate hearing now with the CDC and HHS 
    on the Omnicrom response 

look up gain of function 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rasbury said:
    I don't think fair to treat someone who has spent his whole life in the study of what we are dealing with now as a fraud because his recommendation change. If the science changes then we get to change with it for the plus or the minus- does not mean he is a fraud. Does mean that if more info becomes available after what two years in that adaptations can happen, we should not be happy about it.
    Plus he never even came up with a cure for AIDs!!!
  • Options
    New VAERS numbers have been published.
    818,042 Adverse Events
    127,641 Doctor Visits
    83,412 Hospitalizations
    92,017 Urgent Care
    26,199 Disabled
    10,179 Bell's Palsy
    10,304 Myocarditis
    8,408 Heart Attacks
    2,631 Miscarriages
    17,128 Deaths

Yep. Nothing to see here folks. Everything is fine. Your booster is waiting...
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

17,128 versus 837,274. I'll take those odds.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    And ZERO deaths from the Flu.   What was that normally?  Like 800k a year or so. Yep, the math checks out. The Feds would NEVER lie lol. 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Lake_Bum said:
    And ZERO deaths from the Flu.   What was that normally?  Like 800k a year or so. Yep, the math checks out. The Feds would NEVER lie lol. 
    Where does it say zero deaths from the flu.. even though that is kind of how virus's and sickness work.. the strong strains out compete the weak ones.. 
  • Options
    Lake_Bum said:
    818,042 Adverse Events
    127,641 Doctor Visits
    83,412 Hospitalizations
    92,017 Urgent Care
    26,199 Disabled
    10,179 Bell's Palsy
    10,304 Myocarditis
    8,408 Heart Attacks
    2,631 Miscarriages
    17,128 Deaths

So people said to not worry about corona because less than 1% die. 17,128 has to be barely a 1/1000th of a percent.. 
  • Options
    the VARES is vaccine adverse reactions nothing to do with COVID it’s about the jab and boosters 
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    @Dream_Inn any chance we can move all the Covid conspiracy theories into one appropriately titled thread? I love reading the banter but it’s creeping. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    It's only a conspiracy if you believe your Government.  Good luck. 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    J3ff said:
    Lake_Bum said:
    818,042 Adverse Events
    127,641 Doctor Visits
    83,412 Hospitalizations
    92,017 Urgent Care
    26,199 Disabled
    10,179 Bell's Palsy
    10,304 Myocarditis
    8,408 Heart Attacks
    2,631 Miscarriages
    17,128 Deaths

So people said to not worry about corona because less than 1% die. 17,128 has to be barely a 1/1000th of a percent.. 
    So 1% of 350 million of us is 3.5 million. Before the vaccine and they were stacking bodies like cordwood in refer trucks, that was the trajectory- like somehow that is an acceptable number. It never is when it's someone you care about. So the masking and distancing did slow it down enough for the vaccine to become available I'd think. This new strain...our county here in central FL estimates that 70% of us already have it but don't know it..by testing the waste water systems. We are open in FL for sure.
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    For the vaccine believer quick question how many jab are you willing to continue taking before you will take another approach to the virus. 
This discussion has been closed.