Options

Happy Spring!

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the virus doing in Cuba @oscar1 ??
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    3.  I just heard Moderna say we will need a 4th, but I will hold at 3 to see how things play out. #3 scheduled for late January. 
  • Options
    Did anyone see the Fauci hearings yesterday? He wouldn't answer a single question. Unreal
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone see Ted Cruze with the fbi she wouldn’t answer either 
  • Options
    shawnmjr said:
    I heard they have trials starting at the end of the month for boosters effective against omicron. This is what is keeping the unvaxxed away. A new variant pops up every month and a new booster is needed. Is this really a new variant or an excuse to why the vaccine doesn’t work? How much testing and long term data are available? Any long term effects? I’m not saying these reasonings are true, maybe it is 100% safe, but these are the unknowns that keep me away. I know someone who had one shot and got Covid a few weeks ago before he complete the series. He was pretty sick when he had Covid and all better now so he went and got his second shot on Monday and he has been out of work since. He says he is worst now than he was when he had Covid. 
    The vaccines weren’t working way before omicron 
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    Those are tough to watch...the senators ask a question and whoever is answering they just talk over them and never allow an answer.  Then they say the person didn't have any answers.  Lol
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    3.  I just heard Moderna say we will need a 4th, but I will hold at 3 to see how things play out. #3 scheduled for late January. 
    Ill pray for you Brian 
  • Options
    GMSLITHO said:
    Did anyone see Ted Cruze with the fbi she wouldn’t answer either 
    Yes that is a serious question
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭
    It's too bad that the Senate hearings never get much traction legally. The election would've been overturned right away, but facts don't matter. 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    if you can't get the courts or congress to  even look at the evidence, would you start to think something is a little bit off

follow the money 
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Certainly was not an issue in AZ after a very expensive recount. Only voter fraud I have seen where charges are filed were republican voters voting 2x in different states. Then there were gost candidates here in FL where the red controls the state senate , one by 10 votes. One lobbyist has been charged, Florida power is being investigated for funding it.
  • Options
    Im not even going to go there Ill get banned from the forum 
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oscar1 said:
    For the vaccine believer quick question how many jab are you willing to continue taking before you will take another approach to the virus. 
    For the vaxx non-believers .... you do know there are many vaccines that require multiple shots already ... that no one seems to care about ... funny how we are freaking out about this specific one ... seems the propaganda machine also got the anti-vaxxers.

Adult Immunization Schedule (aafp.org)

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    rasbury said:
    Certainly was not an issue in AZ after a very expensive recount. Only voter fraud I have seen where charges are filed were republican voters voting 2x in different states. Then there were gost candidates here in FL where the red controls the state senate , one by 10 votes. One lobbyist has been charged, Florida power is being investigated for funding it.
    Oh really? 

2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    GrahamuGrahamu Member Posts: 869 ✭✭✭
    Watching the speech the other day one thing caught my attention and that was on a ballot there are other positions being voted on and yet these results, although on the same ballot, are not being questioned. Can someone explain this , being Canadian I find your voting system very complicated.
  • Options
    First thing you have to understand is that prior to 2020 election nobody ever said there was a widespread issue with the election system.  A certain president made it into an issue through conspiracy because they were defeated and of course their party mostly jumped onboard.

Except their conspiracy was / is one sided.  If their party won it was fair.  If they lost it was a sham.  One would think if the election was a true sham it would effect everyone on the ballet and every result would be question....like @Grahamu suggested.

One would also think it would be fair to have an election redo vs just over turning awarding the title to the loser.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GMSLITHO said:
    shawnmjr said:
    I heard they have trials starting at the end of the month for boosters effective against omicron. This is what is keeping the unvaxxed away. A new variant pops up every month and a new booster is needed. Is this really a new variant or an excuse to why the vaccine doesn’t work? How much testing and long term data are available? Any long term effects? I’m not saying these reasonings are true, maybe it is 100% safe, but these are the unknowns that keep me away. I know someone who had one shot and got Covid a few weeks ago before he complete the series. He was pretty sick when he had Covid and all better now so he went and got his second shot on Monday and he has been out of work since. He says he is worst now than he was when he had Covid. 
    The vaccines weren’t working way before omicron 
    Not true, but okay :) 
  • Options
    You all hanging on to voter fraud, just keep drinking his kool aid....no one has found anything.
  • Options
    @skennelly I don't think because a party loses an election we should keep re voting until we get the result they want. There has been no evidence of any fraud or miscounts, especially in the swing states where gop governors have certified their counts. We do not have voter fraud, we have big babies that did not get what they wanted.
  • Options
    @rasbury - I agree with you.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    not according to pillow boy
     baa baa ......  baa baa

• Options
    @rasbury did you watch that video? You STILL believe the results?  No fraud eh? LMAO
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had my booster shot yesterday. I feel worse than when I actually had Omicron back in Dec. LOL.  Still, I'm glad I got it done.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Everybody see what they want to believe about election day and vaccine.  even you will need 4 Jab to make yourself feeling better. 
  • Options
    Clearly nothing will be overturned. That ship has sailed. But to just write it off as "fake news" is just ignoring the OBVIOUS! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    The problem is future elections 
  • Options
    Anyone seem to notice the empty shelves where you are ,in New York and New Jersey some items are dissapearing or the prices are crazy  
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Thank to the supreme  court of America today is a good day for freedom and democracy.
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    oscar1 said:
    Thank to the supreme  court of America today is a good day for freedom and democracy.
    And as per @GMSLITHO 's comment above, get ready for your economy to tank and the supply chain issues to get much worse thanks to that decision. Your economy is based on consumer spending. You can't spend if you can't buy. The mask and vaccine mandate would have protected the most vulnerable workers. If you can work from home and make big $$, good for you. The vast majority of the economy relies on the poorest paid workers in the grocery stores, in shipping centres, food processing plants etc. They can't work if they're sick, and they can't afford to miss work as most do not have paid sick days. The entire system is heading to collapse, but that's OK. They can die with dignity because they didn't have the indignity of having to wear a simple mask. IF you think shelves are empty now, hang on to your hat. It's not going to be a case of not being able to buy what you want, it'll be a case of can you even buy what you need. People everywhere need to quit treating this as a political/personal freedom issue and realize we need to beat this common enemy.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    well down in Washington they all got new K95 masks ,guess where they came from 
    right on the front of the mask its stamped K95 MADE IN CHINA 

This discussion has been closed.