Options

Happy Spring!

Comments

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    All I have to say is that I got the friggin virus. Thank God I am vaxed because if I wasn't I would not want to feel the full impact. I feel like total crap. Feel very week and cant stop coughing. This would be no joke if I wasnt vaxed....... Just say'n 
    I'm just getting over it, the exhaustion thing is real. I was vaxxed aand boosted and barely felt any symptoms, but the tired thing just hits everyday around 1. 
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,567 mod
    COVID is a big shitt sandwich, and most of us will have to take a bite.  I took my bite.  It tasted like shitt, and I don't want another bite.  @raybo3 I am sorry you had to taste it.  
  • Options
    boatman37boatman37 Member Posts: 798 ✭✭✭
    To those that have it hope you all get well soon. I have a feeling there are alot of people that have it and have no idea and are spreading it every day. I know many that are vaxxed are saying they have it but barely had any symptoms. Betting there are many like that walking around business as usual because they have no idea. For that reason alone I think the vax is causing more spreading. I'm vaxxed but only cause I was told to do it or my career was over. Got my 2nd shot on 11/10 and been sick ever since. Not bad, just sneezing, runny nose and occasional headache since that day. So who knows. I may have had it at some point in that 2 months and went about my daily business without knowing it. Can't get tested around her either. Daughter-in-law felt sick Saturday and called all around. Soonest she could get in to get tested was today and results probably in 3 days so a whole week. My son drove all around looking for a rapid test but nobody had them either. He found one 30 miles away and she came back negative on that so that was good. BTW-I tested positive back in April the day after Easter. I wasn't vaxxed then. Me and wife both had it. She coughed for a day and I coughed and felt achy for a couple of days and had a headache for a day. My side effects from the 2nd shot was worse than the actual COVID. I understand it has been bad for some and I hope the worst is over for everyone.
  • Options
    Pat310Pat310 Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    Hoping the best for you and all around you @raybo3. Prayers heading your way 🙏
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Raybo just has a little cold. Ray, try some Lysol. I heard that works good! 
  • Options
    J3ff said:
    raybo3 said:
    All I have to say is that I got the friggin virus. Thank God I am vaxed because if I wasn't I would not want to feel the full impact. I feel like total crap. Feel very week and cant stop coughing. This would be no joke if I wasnt vaxed....... Just say'n 
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Wow dude, you're a bit over the top here. 
    You don't understand Jeff. Ray blamed everything thing Covid till this day on Trump. 
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    J3ff said:
    raybo3 said:
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Wow dude, you're a bit over the top here. 
    You don't understand Jeff. Ray blamed everything thing Covid till this day on Trump. 
    @Handymans342 that's not exactly true. I blame him because he thought it was a big joke and did nothing about it until it was too late. He was making jokes and people were dying. If he took it seriously maybe we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    Ray hate to tell you if it wasn’t for warp speed we would still be locked down 
  • Options
    Trump also stopped all people from coming into the country early and was called a racist but it was too late as the virus was here already. 
  • Options
    Also, even Dr Fauci said it was no big deal 
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GMSLITHO said:
    Ray hate to tell you if it wasn’t for warp speed we would still be locked down

I'm not sure this is true. I understood the companies the admistration funded did not come up with the shots?
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rasbury said:
    I just don't recall seeing anything particularly offensive...or at the least untrue as far as political statements on this thread but maybe I missed something...
    Maybe he just had enough, and doesn't want to hear it. I left a website fishing group, because of the constant political and covid posts ... there's a gang of people there that are tearing that site apart, and one of the mods turned ... some guy posted a Merry Christmas post ... these other idiots come on and tell us how Christianity isn't real, and start insulting us ... I call them out on it ... Mod then reprimands me instead of the guy who started it all, saying I guess it's an eye for an eye with you, and not turn the other cheek. I'm like the other guy insults my God, and all I do is say he's wrong and tell him why (no offensive language use) ... but you expect me to bow down and take the kicks, told him he was wrong to call me out like that ... Mod bans me for a month.

Was the final straw ... don't know why I stuck around that long ... a bunch of idiots like a cancer on that site.  It's a hunting and fishing blog and 50% to 60% of the posts are about politics and covid ... you cannot read through the posts for not even one day without getting mad ... so, I just had enough, and walked away. It's been very peaceful since ...

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    congrats to january 
  • Options
    Originally, we had very few non-boating threads on this forum, but that has changed over the past couple years.  Now we share jokes, pictures and a lot more.  I guess it's because we have so many "regulars" that have known each other for 5-10 years.  

All things considered, I like it.  Those threads help build friendships, even though some topics are more controversial than a diesel hardtop.  
  • Options
    Well said. However I would say the diesel convos were very traumatic to me
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was never a fan of the diesel or the hard top disputes but now in to the 12th page of this nonsense I’d be stoked to see a nice boating related disagreement…. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    You always were too sensitive handy.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You always were too sensitive handy.
    ha ha
  • Options
    goalie59goalie59 Member Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    There you go Handy. This will make you smile. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh I see all the libs are quiet now
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    and you believe what fox news says ....... now handy
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    trip_n said:
    and you believe what fox news says ....... now handy
    I read it and CNN. It's funny to see the drastic difference between the two.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭✭
    How can I hide this thread, it’s getting beyond a joke now.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Libs" may be quiet, if there is nothing to say or add.  The repubtards got something to add? How about we stop with the name calling or otherwise phrases that can be taken as insulting.
  • Options
    goalie59 said:
    There you go Handy. This will make you smile. 
    Nice motor!!!!
  • Options
    GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    watch for a big vote drop on this topic  at 5;45 and the site will go down results will  not be posted till  Monday when were all back at work 

we need voter id 
  • Options
    We should create a new thread.

It will be the forum's designated place for people to post political propaganda, extremist memes, BS conspiracy theories, petty insults, and anything related to presidential politics.  

Then the mods can just delete every comment, so it will basically be a "write-only memory" for stupidity.  The rest of us will be free to talk about boating. 
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    darn good thing boats don't hava party = we could never ever agree on a fix
This discussion has been closed.