Options

Joke of the Day

Comments

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's see who gets this one.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Pat310Pat310 Member Posts: 530 ✭✭✭
    Ramones!! As a born and raised Queens NY kid from the 70s where they came from I want to be sedated for 2021 if its anything like 2020 
  • Options

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,546 mod
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    I guess she had your number.....lol
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    And your reply was “Yeah, I need to ask for a refund too...”?

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    A Racy Fishing Story!
    Randy and Handy's recent fishing trip reminded me of this story.

An older widower moved to a senior's community in Florida after his wife passed. They had been life long fishing partner's and he missed both fishing and her company in the boat. So he posted an ad in the community paper and was delighted when a fit looking lady around his age answered the ad and they agreed to go fishing the next day.
    They didn't talk much, but it was a beautiful day even if the fishing was slow. After being anchored for a time at a fork in the river with no success he pointed at the fork in the river and said to her "Up or Down?
    She just gave him a weird look. So he repeated it, "Up or Down?"
    She sighed, put her fishing rod down and pulled of her pants and leaned back in the seat and beckoned him over.
    Wow! he thought, a fishing partner with benefits!. So he dutifully obliged. Afterwards feeling really good he resumed fishing. At another fork in the river he again pointed and asked "Up or Down?", and again the same result.
    After that he was rather spent, so they headed back to the ramp. After a bit of persuasion she agreed to go fishing with him again the next day. Being a little worried about how it might go he made sure to drop by a pharmacy for a little blue pill which he took before picking his new fishing partner up.
    Once on the water he wasted no time in racing to the first fork and again, "Up or Down?"
    "Up" she says and continues to fish. So upriver he goes. At the next bend, and getting uncomfortable because of the blue pill he again asks "Up or Down?"
    "Down" she says. And so on, all day long.
    The fellow finally gives up and takes her back to the ramp. As he is painfully crouched over trying to load the boat he looks at her and says "What's wrong? All day yesterday when I asked you "Up or Down?" you were ready for sex, but today, nothing?

Oh, she says. Yesterday I forgot my hearing aids and I thought you were pointing at the water and saying "F#%k or Drown"!
  • Options
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Ba doom bah!
  • Options

• Options

• Options
  • Options
    No support provided within 12 inches of the box....otherwise, what's wrong?.. :D
  • Options
    DanD2DanD2 Member Posts: 847 ✭✭✭
    randy56 said:
    No photo description available
    It works.....lol
    No longer a boat owner.....previous boat - 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • Options
    I've seen worse!  Here's a picture I took in 2011 at Torkham Gate, which is a major border crossing between Afghanistan and Pakistan.  They installed circuit breakers, so it MUST be safe ... right?

• Options
    LaRea said:
    I've seen worse!  Here's a picture I took in 2011 at Torkham Gate, which is a major border crossing between Afghanistan and Pakistan.  They installed circuit breakers, so it MUST be safe ... right?

Better hope it does not rain
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    randy56 said:
    No photo description available
    Although I'd never do this, different codes apply if the connection is considered temporary, which is based on whether it can be easily unplugged ... so it depends on what the rest of it looks like to the device (and whether it meets the requirements of a permanent connection).  It does look like they did go full bar on the rest of it though, given they installed the conduit. LOL, I do have to laugh though.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:

i'm impressed with all the wire staple's, and how did they drive those nail's in concrete?
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    On the "inventive genius" scale, soldiers rank right up there with rednecks!

Another funny pic from my time in the sandbox.  A building at Torkham Firebase had a huge crack in the wall, so they fixed it.  Sorta.