Options

Joke of the Day

Comments

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    President Biden was awakened at 4 am by the telephone.

“Sorry to bother you at this hour, Sir, but there is an emergency! I’ve just received word that the Durex factory in Washington has burned to the ground. It is estimated that the entire USA supply of condoms will be used up by the end of the week.”

Biden: “Oh no! The economy will never be able to cope with all those unwanted babies. We’ll be ruined. We’ll have to ship condoms in from Mexico.”

Telephone voice says, “Bad idea… The Mexicans will have a field day with this one. We’ll be a laughing stock. What about Canada?”

Biden: “Alright, I’ll call Justin and tell him we need five million condoms, ten inches long and three inches wide. That way, they’ll continue to respect us as Americans.”

Three days later, a delighted President Biden ran out to open the first of the 10,000 boxes that had just arrived. He found it full of condoms, 10 inches long and 3 inches wide, exactly as requested… All colored with red maple leaves and in small writing saying: ‘Made In Canada / Size: Small.’
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Let's move on to corn dogs
    Click image for larger version  Nameimage_150982ajpg Views2 Size646 KB ID1095556
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options
    My wife screams during sex. But it's usually when I walk in on her.
  • Options
    Since we have a few pilot's here ya go

An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a "Thanks for flying XYZ airline.In light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment.

Finally everyone had gotten off except for this little old lady walking with a cane. She said, "Sonny, mind if I ask you a question?" "Why no Ma'am," said the pilot, "what is it?" The little old lady said, "Did we land or were we shot down?"
    Boat Name : 

• Options
  • Options
    mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Years ago, my wife and I decided to quit smoking by only having a smoke after sex. I have had the same pack since 1985. She is up to a pack a day.

• Options
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,553 mod
    Haha -- and I literally shot a 16-gauge finish nail through my thumb this weekend, complete with an exit wound.  Should have used his method.  
  • Options
    @LaRea, That's not a fun day, did it once, with a 1 inch 16 gauge. Hurt's when the doc gave the shot in the finger. We ended up pushing it out backwards. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭
    Ever stuck a garden fork through your big toe? Doesn’t hurt as much as you’d think…

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    No, but I did cut one of my toes almost completely off.  That hurts as much as you'd think.   :#
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭

2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Late to the game!  The Admiral and I did that one in 1990.  I had pumpkin seeds glued all over my face.
  • Options
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    randy56 said:

Click image for larger versionNameimage02020jpgViews124Size327 KBID1115918
    Yeah, let's not even talk about hot dogs ... lol.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"