Options

Super Cool New Mercury App.

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That cap is just a dust cap. When doing the beta test, we found out that some of the early Smartcraft engines didn't have the terminator on the connector, just the dust cap that you have pictured. The newer engines came with the terminator in place of the dust cap.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    69fastback69fastback Member Posts: 949 ✭✭✭
    That's kind of what I gathered. Thank you to everyone that hasn't chimed in. At least I have it narrowed down. Also, my Smartcraft plug is just hanging off the back of the engine, and was a bit difficult to locate. I guess there are some differences in some of the applications. 
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

My marina had to order them from a Mercruiser warehouse. Took three days.

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, your problem fooled me too, it's back in the previous pages somewhere, I ordered mine online and had it in a few days.. 
  • Options
    Mine will be here tomorrow. Hopefully that gets it going. 
  • Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine works awesome so far, I use it primarily for gallons used and it's dead nuts accurate so far. 

I cant it to display average mpg though? It's always just dashes. It gives real time mpg, so I know it's working that way. Any thoughts? 
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    Will it show stored codes, or will I have to drive it to initiate the code to be able to see it?
  • Options
    If the code is there, it will show up. You have to have power to the engine for it to show the codes and the app to work. The key just needs to be in the start position.
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Anyone having issues with the app? It has been running slow for me and I lost the GPS speed today. Got the speed back for a few minutes then I lost it. 
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    Used it briefly today and it crashed...but I restarted the app and it was okay.  Dunno
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    I hate that if I ever back out of the app to open another app for more than about 30 seconds, it disconnects and I have to reconnect. 
  • Options
    onislandtimeonislandtime Member Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice anything today, it seemed to run fine.